Do you know someone that would like to help you pay? You may invite them in Self Service to have access to your account! Follow the instructions below to add/remove a Payer or to reset the Payer's password.
How to add a Payer:
1. Log into Self Service and click the "Finances" tab. Then, click "ebill/epay".
2. On the left side of the screen, go to "my account".
3. Under "payers", click "send a payer invitation". Once you click that link, a window will pop up on the right side of the screen. Fill out the information and click the red "send invitation" button.
4. Once you send the invitation, the payer will receive an email to complete the process.
How to remove a Payer/reset their password:
1. Under "payers" in "my accounts" tab, you will see the name of a payer. Click the pencil icon to the right of their name.
2. A window will pop up to the right of the screen with the Payer's information. To remove the payer, click "remove payer". To reset their password, click "resend payer invitation".