Often times we get questions about being redirected to Arcadia even for your personal account (especially after separation from the University).
You have to be logged out of ALL Google accounts by clicking the master sign-out at the bottom of the expanded menu that shows everyone who has ever logged into Google. Only when everyone is logged out, does the option to "Remove an account" appear.
To remove unwanted accounts from the sign:
- Click on your avatar at the top right of the Gmail page
- Click on Sign out [of all accounts]
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on Remove account
- Click on the red - to the right of the account name you want to remove
- Repeat 3 & 4 to remove additional accounts.