Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch’s mail app
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select Gmail
- Enter your email address and press “Next”
- The website will direct you to Portalguard. Log into Portalguard.
- Allow iOS to access your Google Account
- Now you can access your Arcadia account through the Apple Mail app.
Add an email account to your phone to the Gmail app
Install the Gmail app from your phone’s app store
- Open Gmail and click “sign in” or “add another account”
- Select “Google” on the next screen and enter your Arcadia email address. Press “Next” and it will prompt you to log into Portalguard.
- Log into Portalguard
- Now, your Arcadia email should be added to Gmail.